We are pleased to confirm your pet’s reservation at our facility.
If your pet is current on preventative care requirements, you may schedule your pet for check-in any time during our intake hours. If you do not meet any of the preventative care requirements listed below, then we will be able to help you schedule an appointment with our veterinary team prior to the time of check-in to get them current on the requirements.
Vetting & Preventative Care Requirements
- Fecal parasite tested negative within 6 months
- Heartworm tested negative within one year
- Current vaccine status on rabies, distemper/parvo, leptospirosis, Bordetella and influenza (H3N2 or H3N8)
- All dogs must be spayed and neutered by 7 months
Day Care Requirements
For the health and safety of all our day care clients, it is your responsibility to ensure that your pet has all preventative care requirements addressed prior to the first day of your reservation. We reserve the right to refuse the intake of your pet to our facility if they are found to be deficient of any of our preventative care requirements, currently ill with a potentially contagious disease, dangerously aggressive or their admission is otherwise deemed to be an unacceptable threat to the health and safety of our other boarders, themselves, or our staff at the time of check-in. If any preventative care requirements are to be performed during my pet's stay this will be done at my expense.
Size – All dogs attending daycare must be 25lbs or less
Temperament Test – All dogs are required to have a temperament test/trail day. If the temperament test/trail day goes well, they can utilize our daycare services.
Food – We advise clients to feed their pets before/after day care. Puppies under 6 months of age are the only exception, as we provide them with meals during their time at our facility.
Personal Belongings – We provide bedding for naptime and toys for playtime. Personal belongings other than leashes, collars, harnesses, and coats should not be brought to daycare.
Bows/Hair Ties – For the safety of the pets, any bows/hair ties in their hair should be removed prior to coming to day care.
Medications – We are happy to administer your dog’s medication. Please note that there is an additional daily charge to medicate your pet during their stay. All medications need to be in the original containers they were dispensed in with proper labeling.
Our veterinarians reserve the right to refuse to authorize the administration by our staff of any medication that is deemed to be unsafe including “unsourced” medications that were acquired by a means outside of our accepted distribution channels. This policy is designed to protect our patients, veterinarians, staff, and our reputation. These “unsourced” medications are at an increased risk for fraudulent or improper manufacturing. In addition, we also feel that there is an increased risk for adulteration, contamination or mishandling of the medication during distribution and storage which may render them no longer safe or effective. This is especially true when considering the use of injectable medications.
Our accepted sources for medications to be procured include the following places:
- Prescribed and filled by any Companion Animal Hospital
- Filled through Vet's First Choice, Wedgewood, Road Runner, Diamondback, Pet Apothecary, Chewy, Drs. Foster & Smith and 1-800-Pet-Meds
- Filled through any "human" pharmacy such as: Walgreen's, CVS, Costco, Jewel-Osco
- Prescribed and filled by another Veterinary Hospital outside of the Companion group.
Drop Off/Pick-up times – Daycare is currently offered Monday-Friday. Drop off as early as 7am. All dogs must be picked up by 7:15pm. There will be a $25 late fee for all dogs picked up after 7:15pm.
Daycare charges are daily, regardless of the time your dog is dropped off or picked up. We do not offer daycare by the hour, or partial days.
Note: If the pet is not picked up by the end of our business day, the pet will stay in our hospital ward, and incur a hospitalization fee of $179 in addition to the doggy daycare charge.
Reservations and cancellations must be made through us directly via phone or email. We do now require reservations to be made for daycare.
Cancellations must be made by 6:00pm the day before your reservation. Failure to provide notice of cancellation will result in a charge equal to the cost of a day of day care or 1 package credit.
- I agree, that either I, or an authorized agent of mine will promptly pick-up my pet and pay for all accrued charges at the agreed upon date and time.
- If I fail to comply with these pick-up guidelines as described above, then additional fees may apply.
- I further agree that if I do not comply with these pick-up guidelines and/or am unable to be reached, the pet will be considered abandoned after 5 business days after their pick-up time. We may handle this abandonment in the best interests of the pet and/or the hospital in accordance with the local laws and I will still be responsible for all related fees.
Payment – Payment must be made in full for the entire boarding stay and any additional services provided at the time of pick-up.