Treat Your Companion to Our Quality Pet Grooming Services
Cleanliness is more important for your pet than you might realize. While their coat may seem to offer protection against dirt, grime and bugs, it could actually be concealing a problem or two! To help the pets of River North and surrounding neighborhoods enjoy that clean, fresh feeling, we offer professional grooming for dogs and cats by appointment.
(complete every 6 months)
(complete every visit)
What Our Groomer Can Offer
Whether your pet needs a simple trim or a thorough scrubbing and brush out, Logan, our groomer, will be able to provide it. Available services include:
- Bath and blow dry
- Full brush out
- Hair trims
- Breed-specific haircuts and shape ups
- Dematting for dogs and cats
- Shave down
- Nail trims
- Ear cleanings/ear hair plucking
- Anal sac expression
- Blueberry facials
- Mini "make-rovers"
- Shed-less treatments
- Teeth brushing
- Medicated shampoos/conditioners
- Spa packages
Ask us about our spa packages! Also, when scheduling your pet’s grooming appointment, be sure to clarify which services your pet will need. Additionally, if our groomer notices a skin problem or detects parasites, we’ll get in touch with you about starting treatment.
Tired of Your Pet Stinking Up The House?
Requirements for Grooming
We want all of our grooming guests and staff members to stay safe and parasite-free. Therefore, we require keeping your pet updated on the following vaccinations:
- DHLPP (distemper-lepto)
- Influenza (H3N2)
- FVRCP (feline distemper/upper respiratory)
How Grooming Enhances Your Pet’s Health
Regular grooming appointments can accomplish several things in your pet’s favor, including:
- Preventing dirt, oil and bacteria buildup on the skin
- Reducing itching associated with allergies
- Clearing up fungal infections and skin disorders
- Reducing the discomfort of full anal sacs
- Preventing or reducing the likelihood of ear infections
- Preventing nails from growing too long and breaking or snagging on things
Your pet will enjoy a much-improved quality of life thanks to routine grooming. If you would like your pet to experience a refreshing bath and haircut, give us a call at (312) 643-2901.